Las Vegas Restaurant Firefly Struck with Food Poisoning Outbreak

Source: Internal Release

The popular Spanish Tapas restaurant, Firefly, (the Paradise Firefly location) had an outbreak that hit local emergency rooms this weekend Health District shuts down Fire fly restaurant in Las Vegas for a food borne illness episode. Mr. Benson confirmed this with the health District environmental health department. The inspector confirmed the restaurant was in fact closed on April 26, 2013 due to multiple complaints of illness reported from patrons who dined. Food borne illness is a horrible sickness that causes extreme pain and discomfort. The law firm of Benson & Bingham, and its food poisoning lawyers are actively investigating the outbreak. If you have further questions about the outbreak call our firm at 702-382-9797 or the Public information office at the health district at 702-759-1390.

Free Consultation

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.