Source: Internal Release
- February 12, 2010: Family of decedent killed in a rear end accident settles accident. The woman who was rear-ended on I-15 in the early morning hours by a truck suffered life ending injuries by the force of the collision. Ben Bingham, Esq. stated:
“We are glad to put this behind us, so the family can move forward.”
- February 22, 2010: Benson and Bingham continues employment growth. Two more legal assistants were hired in 2010. Petr Kornilov now handles the paperless division. Carlos Vides was hired as a customer service representative for the downtown office to assist with the growing Spanish market.
- February 22, 2010: Motorcyclist on Honda CBR 600 nearly killed on I-215 near Rainbow retains Joseph L. Benson II, Esq. The young man suddenly came upon another accident between a car and truck. The first accident occurred right before the second before emergency personnel could arrive. The initial vehicle accident gave no warning to the motorcyclist of pending danger as no lights were on at the accident scene. His bike slammed into the truck believed to be driven by a Nellis airman. The cycle driver suffered compound fractures of both arms as he landed in the truck bed. As avid motorcycle drivers, both Ben Bingham and Joseph L. Benson are qualified Nevada motorcycle legal experts.
- March 15, 2010: Two Canadian tourists involved in an auto-or-car-accident near Hoover Dam hire Benson & Bingham to pursue vehicle claim against car that pulled out in front of them in Arizona on US 95. The driver was air lifted to Sunrise Medical Center where it was believed she had a broken back and pelvis. Benson & Bingham’s accident attorneys will represent you in out of state cases, including California, Arizona, and Nevada.
- March 19,2010: 80-year-old man attacked by a Rottweiler who suffered a chewed arm and fractured hip hires Benson and Bingham to represent him for his dog bite case. The large animal broke his chain leash as he viciously pursued the victim in a quiet neighborhood as the man walked by the property. As the premiere law firm for animal attacks, Benson & Bingham’s dog bite lawyers will visit you in the hospital to begin their aggressive team representation for horrific dog bite injuries or other animal attacks.