Personal Injury Links of Interest
Legal Research Sites
- Lexis Nexus: Provider of information management and workflow solutions to help drive profitability and productivity for legal and professional firms.
- Find Law: Free resource for attorneys that includes online case law, free state codes, free federal codes and free legal forms.
- Harvard Law School: Harvard Law center for legal education and research.
- Las Vegas Justice Course Case Look Up - Party Name Search: Database of past and current cases in Las Vegas Justice Court.
- Free Legal Help: Law Tool for Free Legal Research.
Law Firm Sites
- Reno Nevada Personal Injury Attorney: Reno Nevada personal injury lawyer specializing in wrongful death, auto and injury accidents.
- Las Vegas Criminal Lawyer: Printy Legal: Las Vegas Criminal Attorney at Law specializing in DUI Defense, Domestic Violence, Drug and Violent Crimes.
- Orange County Immigration Attorney: The Nuñez Firm specializes in Immmigration Law in Orange and Los Angeles County, including Deportation Help, Visa Request, or Immigration Appeals or Waivers.
- Chapter 7 Miami Bankruptcy Attorney: The bankruptcy law offices of Shmucher Law PL are skilled at handling Chapter 7, 13 and other bankruptcy related cases in Miami and Southern Florida.
- Las Vegas Traffic Ticket Attorney, 24 Hour Ticket Power: 24 Hour Ticket Power can help Las Vegas and Nevada citizens fix speeding, red light, illegal turn or even DUI or reckless driving tickets through their fully automated traffic ticket website.
- Law Offices of Hunter Biederman, P.L.L.C: Frisco DWI, DUI and criminal defense attorney in Frisco, TX and Plano, TX, and Collin County, and Denton county.
- Social Security Attorney: Experienced Social Security Lawyer representing claimants in North Idaho (Lewiston, Moscow, Coeur d’Alene, etc.) and Eastern Washington (Spokane, Pullman, Clarkston, etc.).
Business and Finance Sites
- Reuters: Source of breaking news, business, financial and investing news, including personal finance and stocks.
- CNN Money: Financial market coverage with breaking news, analysis, and stock quotes.
- Bloomberg: One of five most-trafficked financial sites on the Web.
- US Chamber of Commerce: The world’s largest business federation representing more than three million businesses and organizations.
- Las Vegas Nevada Business List: Las Vegas's Free Business Search Engine
US Government Sites
- The Library of Congress: The Library of Congress is the nation's oldest federal cultural institution.
- Library of Congress: Links to the executive branch of the United States.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC):The FCC regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable.
- Official State of Nevada Web Site: The Governor and State of Nevada's web site.
- State Government of Nevada Sites at WashLaw: List of local and national websites, incluidng boards and commissions, Legislative and Executive information.
- Clark County Bar Association: The Purpose of the Clark County Bar Association is to Provide Meaningful Services to Members, Provide Opportunities for Collegiality and Social Interaction, Perform Outreach Services to the Community at Large and Promote Professionalism in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Google: Largest search engine on the web.
- MSN-Bing: MSN Bing Search.
- Yahoo: Yahoo Search.
- Baidu: Baidu China's largest Search Engine
- Free Submissions Directory
- MagicYellow.com: Online YellowPages
- Personal Breathalyzers: In more than half of all alcohol related deaths, drivers had blood alcohol levels over twice the legal limit ... failure to recognize alcohol impairment is often a symptom of intoxication.
- Law Guru - Get FREE public or private legal advice in minutes from our network of over 7,700 specialized attorneys in all legal areas.
- Legal Docs - Free Legal Docs and Attorney Directory.
- LawNosh Legal Directory
- IndexLawyer.com - links to Lawyer Directory and information on the web.
By: Ben Bingham